Cut 200mm thick composite panels
With the TruTool TPC 165 Panel Cutter, you can cut down or cut out windows in PIR/PUR or Quadcore sandwich panels up to a thickness of 200mm in one operation, regardless of whether the panel surface is flat or profiled.
Save time & money
Being able to cut thick panels in one go means you save time on site which means you save money on labour costs. If cutting thinner panels, you can use the TPC165 to cut two panels at the same time.
Full cuts, cutbacks & aperture cut-outs
The TPC165 has a blade & chain that can be set at different depths. This means you can perform cutbacks as well as full cuts with no setup time.
With the 90 degree adjustable blade, you can easily and quickly produce right-angle cutouts (without the need for drilling pilot holes). Even cutouts on pre-mounted panels are easy work, regardless of them being PIR/PUR or mineral wool panels
Low HAV & On-Tool Dust Extraction
The TPC165 has an on-tool extraction outlet as standard so you can use extraction. The low HAV of the machine is far less than that of many circular and recip saws on the market. HAV is so low on the TPC165 that you can use the tool all day, every day without fear of falling foul of HSE.
Features & Benefits
- Dust extraction port for your safety
- No need to drill pilot holes for cutouts for windows or doors
- Long blade life in comparison to reciprocation and jigsaw
- Very low HAV in comparison to reciprocation and Jigsaw
- No curved cuts so flashings fit the first time.
- Rail system prevents marking the panels from the saw movement
- High cut quality - excellent for high finish buildings that use architectural panels
- Much lighter & smaller than 350mm circular saws (max cut depth 120mm)
- No need to flip over panels to cut through up to 165mm thick panels profiled or 200mm flat panels
Read more about the TRUMPF TruTool TPC165 by clicking here.
EX HIRE / USED TRUMPF TruTool TPC165 Panel Cutter is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Saw chain included.
Oil must be purchased separately.
Want to hire the TPC165 to try it out? - call us on 0370 741 7600!