Wonky blade, wonky cut
If you are cutting composite panels for a sustained timeon site, your blade will begin to wear.
A worn blade can result in bendy wendy cuts which no-one wants.
The simple fix is to buy a new blade... and then you can get back cutting quickly.
Easy Fitting to Minimise Downtime
A blade can be easily swapped out for a new blade in around 2 minutes. This allows you to minimise downtime and increase productivity.
Cut 200mm thick composite panels
With the new TruTool TPC 165 Panel Cutter, you can cut down or cut out windows in polyurethane, polyisocyanurate & mineral wool sandwich panels up to a thickness of 200mm in one operation, regardless of whether the panel surface is flat or profiled.
The TPC165 has a blade & chain that can be set at different depths. This means you can perform cutbacks as well as full cuts with no setup time.
With the 90 degree adjustable blade, you can easily and quickly produce right-angle cutouts (without the need for drilling pilot holes). Even cutouts on pre-mounted panels are easy work, regardless of them being PIR/PUR or mineral wool panels
Features & Benefits of the TPC165
- Dust extraction port for your safety
- No need to drill pilot holes for cutouts for windows or doors
- Long blade life in comparison to reciprocation and jigsaw
- Very low HAV in comparison to reciprocation and Jigsaw
- No curved cuts so flashings fit the first time.
- Rail system prevents marking the panels from the saw movement
- High cut quality - excellent for high finish buildings that use architectural panels
- Much lighter & smaller than 350mm circular saws (max cut depth 120mm)
- No need to flip over panels to cut through up to 165mm thick panels profiled or 200mm flat panels
Want to hire the TPC165 to try it out? - call us on 0370 741 7600!