CUT A STRAIGHT LINE ALONG A COMPOSITE PANEL WITH ONE HAND!
The TRUMPF TPC165 Panel Cutter can run along a guide rail (aka a track).
This means you can cut a panel with one hand and with less concentration.
Imagine being able to reduce fatigue & vibrations whilst ALSO protecting the surface of the panel.
Guide rails help reduce unexpected costs
The guide rail is 1.4m long and helps extend the life of the TRUMPF TPC165 cutter.
The rail gets sandwiched between the panel surface and the moving TPC165, and stops swarf and other material damaging the cutter and the panel finish.
Factory finish cuts, first time
When using the rail, you can effortlessly follow straight lines without experiencing concentration fatigue.
Cut 200mm thick composite panels, in one go.
With the TruTool TPC 165 Panel Cutter, you can cut down or cut out windows in PIR / PUR and Quad Core sandwich panels.
Even if they are 200mm thick.
The TPC165's blade & chain that can be set at different depths up to 90 degrees.
This means you can do:
- Full cuts
- Aperture cut outs
... all with no set-up time and without the need for drilling pilot holes.
Even cutouts on pre-mounted panels are easy work.
Features & Benefits of the TPC165
- On-tool dust extraction port for your safety
- No need to drill pilot holes for cutouts for windows or doors
- Long blade life in comparison to reciprocation and jigsaw
- Very low HAV in comparison to reciprocation and Jigsaw
- No curved cuts so flashings fit the first time.
- Rail system prevents marking the panels from the saw movement
- High cut quality - excellent for high finish buildings that use architectural panels
- Much lighter & smaller than 350mm circular saws (max cut depth 120mm)
- No need to flip over panels to cut through up to 165mm thick panels profiled or 200mm flat panels
Want to hire the TPC165 to try it out? - call us on 0370 741 7600!